Hey guys!
I really wanted to post but I don't really have the most interesting life in the world. Well, I did go to Aachen (germany) with MY TWP BEST FRIENDS YESTERDAY!!! (emiko and lara, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!) And the day before that I went to see Tangled!!! I love this movie!!! I find it so charming! And it is a great take to the classic!!!!! Oh you guys prob dont find this to interesting... But its true!!!! I also started listening to a bunch of Spirit songs, thanks to emi! and I absolutely love them!!! I mean my favorite ones have got to be "Here I am" And "I will always return" But they are all just so amazing! Okay... well I dont really have any other news, apart from that fact that IN 4 DAYS I AM ON VACATION!!!!! Okay guys, this is goodbye for now!!!
xoxoxo
loulou
HAHAHAHAHAHA hahahaha so... you go to GERMANY *turns green with jealousy*... and yet you've got nothin to POST?! What? Do you not have pictures...stories...etc???? LOL !!!
ReplyDeletexx,
Bleah
Its okay to have nothing to post about, the fact that you posted it and gave it your best is all that matters (: I want to hear about your trip to Germany!!! I wanna see pictures!! Please!!! 8)
ReplyDeletexxx
LUCKY!!!!!! Seriously! I'd love to visit Germany one day - and to go with your best friends, phoarrr! That'd be awesome! (Pleeeeease do a post on it!) OOH, I wanna see Tangled, it looks so cute! xoxox WOO, holidays!
ReplyDelete