Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Listening to some slightly depressing music... but in a good way :)

There is no music that gets me better in the christmas mood then Owl City... Dont ask me why... Its just the little piano and beautiful descriptions that compose the lyrics. They just transport me into my own world, and I guess  that makes me feel christmassy... You know what, I'm gonna change the subject now :\..................

Anyways, I was just looking at comments that I have left on people's blogs and comments that people have left on mine, and I just wanted to say that I am pretty sure that I have may a bunch of new friends! I mean, about a year ago ( a little less actually, more like 8 months) My only followers were my Actual friends, like the ones that I see each day. And slowly I saw that I was getting known by people who only new my name, Loulou. I was always wondering if I deserved random strangers attention, but I just want to say if you are following this blog, now that I have gotten to know you, I am soo happy that I have met you all. Some people particularly come to mind. (Sorry if you are not mentioned, maybe I should get to know you better so that I dont have this happen again... Still love me? )
So, here is my list of people that I really have grown quite fond of, at least what I now of them from their great blogs (There is no order here, the first person in this list is not my favorite, so dont worry if your name is last in my list, I LOVE YOU!) :
Cassidy
You have been an inspiration and a friend. You have almost always commented and you always give me ideas. Your blog gives me joy and helps turn some rainy days into quite a few good laughs! You have also in a way changed my life, like many bloggers that i have learned to love! So thank you soo much Cassidy, just for being YOU!! And her blog is ---> HERE! And I love your new header!
Aoife
You are such a funny blogger! You have allowed me to see things from different points of view, everything from gummy vampires to extremely manly Uglydolls. You are truly unique, and you are truly amazing! I am so glad to have you as a follower, and reading your posts make my life feel a little more, how can i put this...
AOIFE-Y. I'm sure you get it though! ;) and her amazing blog is over there --> Yep, right here!
Melanieee!!!
I hope I put enough e's. Anyways, you are responsible for some major changes on my Ipod, thanks! You have been a great influence, and I am glad that I have met you through many strange connections. Your pictures seem to summarize my life, at least what I sometimes hope it could be! ;) You are an amazing blogger, and it's nice to know that there are people like you in this world!! Yes, I think the world needs more Melanieee's, you know, awesomely interesting people? So please keep being awesome, for my sake! And your blog, if ever you misplace it, is right here! 

That is all the people I can think of... Sorry again if you were not mentioned, leave me a comment so I can fix my errors and make sure that it never happens again! And let me know if you want me to learn more about you! :) So please, stay awesome, all of you! And make sure to have a happy Hanukkah/Christmas/Kwanzaa/New year!!! (I don't think I forgot any religions, but if I did, I am extremely sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone... Sorry. Leave me a comment and I'll fix it!)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
xoxoxo
loulou!

3 comments:

  1. I did the most dorky little happy dance when I saw this, OMD THANK YOU SO MUCH. I absoloutly love your blog; and yes, I AM EXTREMELY MANLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loulou,
    i may just be in love with you.

    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! you are soooooo nice! you are the sweetest person EVER!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!! Thank you! After reading this post I had the biggest dorky smile on my face! THANK YOU! <3 That's such a kind thing of you to say, hun! Seriously! You've certainly become a friend of mine and I love reading your posts! And wahooo! I'm glad I'm impacting your musical taste! Once again - THANKS! xoxoxooxxoox

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!