Friday, December 10, 2010

I officially can NOT live without music...

Yep, its pretty official. These past few days music has kinda turned into my life. Mostly songs like Owl city... Songs that have a deep message, and not songs that are just about popularity. Emiko also found the most amazing quote: "Your favorite song is the one who's lyrics are the words you want to say but cannot." (Anonymous) I'm pretty sure that it is something like that... And i find that to be totally true. I have actually also been listening to a lot of songs like the one that's called "Just the way you are" By Bruno Mars. I now it breaks my rule of "popular" songs, but I really like this song. And I have also realized something. A whole bunch of guys are writing songs about the love of their lives, but what about the girls? Why have I not heard a song like this sung by a girl on the radio yet? I find this strange. We live in quite a strange world if you ask me. What type of world  allows people to kill complete strangers for their own selfish reasons? I just dont understand what world we have created for ourselves. We have soo many issues: And of course there is global warming, but there are also social issues that we are creating. People who live in the major countries of the world do not know how lucky they are that they were born in a certain country. I think that some people actually believe that people who are poor are that because of a fault they have committed, but has it ever occurred to anybody that if people could choose where they wanted to be born, most people would choose any rich countries not because of the "beauty" of the country, but because it is the only way they can be respected. Most people think they are superior because they have more money than others, or the bigger house. But if you ask me, I think that children who, for example, live in Africa in little village where they live in peace, I'm pretty sure that they have more REAL fun than most of us here in Europe and America do. This is where I find the human mind to be stupid. We are able to be taught to calculate even the most pointless equations, yet the easiest one, the one where x=happiness, is unsolvable. And people who manage to solve this equation are truly smart.

xoxoxo
loulou

Ps: Should I start adding labels guys? would that make your lives easier? Cause that's all I care about in this blog!

4 comments:

  1. um, loulou, you already follow katie's blog. remember? let see, she has a tye dye backround, her blog name is something like mine, and, uh, she doesn't have many followers. she's got a pink peace sign thing for her picture...if you can't remember, then just go to http://crazykidcrazyfrog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love music (: soooo much! And I love that qoute!! Actaully, I love this whole post. And about the labels, maybe it would be helpful to some people, but as for me I never think about labels or use them on other blogs... So it all depends.
    <3333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I love your new background! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I love music! Haha! I have a 'popular' rule too, but I can't go against Bad Romance, and also Just The Way You Are. That's TRUE, there aren't many songs by females belting it out about the dude they love. :O Urgh, the world is messed up! Its pretty stupid that some people actually *do* think that someone is born in a poor country 'cause of something they've done, I mean, you can't really help where you're born, right? Okaaay, long comment! haha! Personally, I don't use labels, but feel free to add them! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!