Tuesday, November 30, 2010

super busy... UPDATE SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Sorry guys but I have been super busy, and I still am. I need to find some time to post, but I wouldn't be surprised if thats not before this weekend.

Quick news:
ITS SNOWING!!!! YAYAYA!!!
I really hope that I get a day off of school so that I can relax and post!!!
Pray to the snow gods, please!!!
For the sake of this blog

Also, toady we had the MOST AWESOME SNOWBALL FIGHT TODAY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA CRAZINESS!!!! And I would like to say that snowball fights are essential to pegging people of the male persuasion in the face... (wink wink emiko =D)
So yea, if you go to my school, watch your back,
I plan on doin some damage tomorrow!

xoxoxo,
loulou

5 comments:

  1. ooh! i love snow! soooooooooooo much! i like throwing snowballs at certain male idiots, namely pizza boy. :P and i'm busy too. you guys won't get me posting this weekend. i have sooooooo many frikin shows to do! lets hope leo's less dramatic then. oh well, that's what you get for working with actors! :)

    Love,
    Cassidy the Monisa who posts such long comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!! LOVE SNOW!!! we do need a snow day at school.... i was just thinking... you know that pic on everyones blog when they're sick is like : im sick and tired of being sick and tired.... i was just thinking.... I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of school.... cause i just cant stand the sight of it!!! except... today was fun with all of the snow and stuff but :D yeahh!!

    Love & SNOW,

    Emiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm back again cuz when you change the name of a post i have to read it all over again to see what's different and it's TIME CONSUMING!!!!!

    anywho,

    yeah about a year ago me, Zach, and my cousins had a snowball fight with the youth and it was a to the w to the e to the s to the o to the m to the (wow, this takes a long time!) e.

    lololol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! Snow is so cool!! Its the first day of summer here and unfortunately it.was.raining. NO!!!! Oh! Snowball fights! They're such fun! :) <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D It's snowing here in Ireland too!! School is called off today, so'll be playin outside and hopefull posting too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!