Sunday, November 14, 2010

Versatility, adj: Capable of many things...

Hey everyone!!!! I have just gotten a new blogger award!!!!!! And it is the versatile blogger award!!!! And like all great blog awards it has a few conditions. And most of them have a relation to the numero seven!!!!! SO here they are:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave the recipients a comment, telling them about the award.

So a HUGE thanks to Meleonieeee!!!! And her blog is ----> HERE!
 Now, 7 things YOU probably didnt know about me...
  1. I  LOVE singing and have the option to take choir, yet I play the clarinet.
  2. I am almost a year old blogger!!! (YAYAYAYAYAY!!!)
  3. I would never have blogged if it werent for Elephantastically Emiko!
  4. I was extremely afraid of getting my ears peirced, but know I am glad I did.
  5. I have been scheduled to get braces since JUNE, and guess what??? Im still braceless...
  6. I hope to someday write a good novel, and maybe even become an author.
  7. I could not live in this world without my family and the constant support of my friends.
The 7 cool blogs that I will be passing this amazing award onto are.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!
Fun sized
Lara far far away
With love and kisses...
Random Rawr
A random blog
Random gorgeouzness
And The saga of another American tweenager!!!

So there you guys go!!! And than you all for the comments. 4 on my last post!!!! I find that a lot for me!!!!! So thanks!!!!
xoxoxo
loulou


4 comments:

  1. Thank you! :D I didn't know this award was still going around; I was given it a while back, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I had braces for two and a half years :S Enjoy your bracelessness while you can! :DD I'm sure you'll be able to write a novel one day! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!