Monday, November 8, 2010

HAPPY DIWALI!

Hey guys! I am back from Mauritius and I just wanted to wish you guys a HAPPY DIWALI!!! The light festival! It is an old indian celebration, and since Mauritius is full of people who have an indian background, they celebrated this great festivity while I was there. It was actually the 5th of november, or the 7th... Dont really remember! And here is a picture. It is not mine but I did edit it myself. Please enjoy!!!
okay for some reason blogger is being annoying and i cant upload anything...
Really sorry you guys...
Oh well.


Anyways I saw that I got a new follower and I say YAY!!! thank you to the new follower and I will be sure to follow back if i am not already!!!! This makes me happy!!!!
And now I have to start doing homewrok again... sadly. -_-


So this is goodbye, but not forever.


xoxoxo
loulou

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you had a great tine over there! Mautirius seems like a beuuuutiful country! My parents went there for a holiday before I was born and it seems loooovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty girl! you were commenter number 6!!! So... can you e-mail me so we can talk about you being spotlighted??? 1haelb@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks!

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!