Friday, June 11, 2010

2 MORE!!!! +FiFa

I got two new more awards from Mizz Ali, who has been commenting on almost all of my posts. =)
First the queen of comments award. I pass it on to Mizz Ali, cause she always comments, like I said, and anyother person who thinks they comment quite a lot, like BLINGALICIOUS!





Next is the YUR BLOG MAKES US SMILE! I am giving this off to Emiko, because she has such amazing posts, and Miss Mayhem cause I can't help but laugh when I read her blog!!!!




Now I am going to go watch France - Uruguay!! Can't wait!! I'll post the results maybe tomorrow, but if I dont, go check out BLINGALICIOUS' blog! she is doing loads of stuff on it!!!!
On another note, I am trying to get feedback on what is good and what is okay, and maybe even what I need to change to make it better. I don't get offended easily, but if you are going to tell me my blog stins, please just don't leave a comment... This has happened to Mizz Ali, and it is not cool... GOSH. HUH.


Ok, I gotta go... SOOOOOOOO bye!!!

xoxoxo
loulou

2 comments:

  1. i always comment on your blog cuz I LOVE it! when you say u were watching it, are you actually in South Africa? or just watching it at home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope wtchin it at home, iw woiuld of told you if I were in south africa.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!