Thursday, January 12, 2012
Little symbols go a long way
Well, this is strange. It's only been five days and I'm blogging again! I guess I really can't stay away. Currently sitting here, Darren criss cross on my bed, surrounded by numerous posters, pictures, drawings and symbols for Darren. And I can't help but think about symbols. I mean, seeing as I enjoy writing I try to add symbols in my writing but boy is it hard to come up with good ones. And the problem is that currently my eyes are a little watery from the song that has decided to resonate within my ears. But this is not very new. Well I have kinda lost where this post was going. As you can see I am still very good at blogging... Right, symbols. They are everywhere and are open to interpretation. They can represent anything and they can BE anything. So then I wonder to myself is it normal that the little minute maid apple juice box that is taped to my wall makes me happy. Most people would say no. But most people aren't me. I am me. And I have decided that the carton of juice will make me happy. And I think that these little symbols go a long way. I swear this box has the power to cheer me up, and that is all I need right now. I don't even think this counts as a post, and I swear it sucks. But it gets my point across so yeah. Bye guys.
Xoxoxo
Loulou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!