Thursday, October 6, 2011

Me feelings are being meanies...

I do not fully comprehend what is happening inside my mind right now. I feel like I don't know how to feel. I have been feeling a lot of emotions about Glee lately, but I do not know how to describe them in any way. I am trying to get these straight and I need to leanr how to control them. But I have about 4 weeks to control them before new ones join. In the meantime I will be wondering why the blogger world has died. I mean only a few people are still blogging as usually as ever. I do not know, I just feel like there is a change in atmosphere. So I am not officially taking a break, but I sure am not blogging unless I truly have something to say. I will probably continue to check all of your amazing blogs, and I will thouroughly enjoy them! Hope to see you guys soon, but until then;

Stay string Gleeks,
loulou

3 comments:

  1. Oh how sad it is that Glee is over for the time being. Yeah, I recently took a little Blogger break but now I'm back and ready for action! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Keep blogging! No!! DEVASTATION!
    However blogging breaks are good every once in a while... considering that my whole blog is a giant blogger's block, I know what I'm talking about!! :D No just kidding I don't!!
    I hope you're able to get your thoughts sorted out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. taking a break is definitely good! but only until your creative mind has hopped back into the same carriage as you! (<< crap metaphor, you like??) :L x

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!