OMG GUYS!!! I know I have been a really bad blogger but I just dont feel the same about blogging. I dont know why but my life is pretty much all Darren right now and I don't want to spam all you guys... So if you guys do want updates you should check out my tumblrs: Dysfunctional obsessions Bright Eyes Bright Smile
So yes, this is a post about A Very Potter Musical/ A Very Potter Sequel.
I cant believe I havent watched these before. Honestly if you like Harry Potter you cannot live without seeing this. It is amazing! The acting is amazing, the music is amazing, the story is amazing!! I mean this is like my new obsession! I think I know every song almost by heart! I AM SO PROUD!!! And I have started playing the guitar again! and that is all!
I still haven't seen it!! I need to see it!! Why haven't I seen it??
ReplyDelete