Then I got home and I felt relieved, I didnt have to think about you anymore. And so I went and watched Glee, and I didnt even make it through the whole episode. When Blaine told Kurt that he couldn't stand to be away from the person he loved, I died inside. And the second the episode finished I rushed downstairs and sure enough, you were there! And you took me back with open arms! And this is why I truly mean it when I say, Tumblr, I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! Thank you for giving me time to think and finally make the right decision, because I love you so much, and I know that now!
LOULOU + TUMBLR FOREVAH!
Hahah this is a little post I wrote on my tumblr about Glee; Dysfunctional Obsessions
And I AL DYING INSIDE SO PREPARE FOR SOME KEYBOARD SMASHING!!!
(gzeqicgrhzefiqkscljdvhiscklq,x ghuiroefzdfghjruidfhjkgqklsfghjjeirfghjeiroqdklzjnsvfghqkls,cndvfghjirefklsqc,djnvfhgirkodlv, bcioklzdfghjeirkvdl c,nbhvfiueodklxc,nvbhvj k,nvhguiozpdlamghjuck, qdklmf,snjgqklsjnfghdiklsq,njfghreufiozqdk,snjfbhgufijsqdkl,njfghufisoghjujnswdbhfqkls,djnfhgckl,x bcvhfukls,ERUYGYUQK,SD VBHGERUIOZQK,Snjiko,njqdhureifdjksffghrudfijshguifjkjghudifjkshiosklfjhuisofjkxisoc,xw cjnvdkoslq,hrtueiidkls,lwjnqnertuyiiidjknfbvhdksjb qjlzahEFUGOQHJFIEGREU uoz efbu au) * 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000075000
Alright I believe that that is enough keyboard smashing for one post. I just want to tell you guys that I love you all and the fact that you still love me even after this little crazy acting is beautiful. And now for the reason that I love this episode so much that you guys will probably enjoy is the fact that they make me feel better about my dreams. I mean we all have dreams when we are small, about being princesses; or actresses, or models. But I honestly believe that I a pushing myself to reach my childhood dream. I have always thought of acting as the perfect profession. I mean, it allows you to escape whatever problems you have and just be someone else for an hour or two. And that is why acting is just so important. Actors allow you to connect with something new, whether it be a part of you you had no idea about, or something that isnt about you but that makes you feel safe. And I will not rest until I am able to do this, even if it is on a lower scale and that I may never make it on the larger stages, much less Broadway. But hey, a girl can dream! ;)
xoxoxo,
loulou
Also, I am changing my blog title to make it more theatery, and I believe this blog will become much more about my life through a theater point of view. So if you dont like theater, I dont think you will like my blog very much... :)
I love this post!!! When I saw the little preview thing on my dashboard I was like "Loulou's love??" and then when I kept reading and saw it was about Glee and Tumblr I'm like OHHHH I UNDERSTAND!!! Except I haven't watched Glee!! I need to watch Glee!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are DEFINITELY 100% going to make it as an actress!! I'm just proud to say that I cyber-knew you before you were famous!! :D
Can't wait to hear your new blog name!! I'm going to miss Walking Down Memory Lane though!!
Awesome post! ^_^ I was definetly not expecting you to be talking about Tumblr XD I'm following btw ;P
ReplyDelete