Second of all, I am wayyy to busy this year. I think I have something every day or about everyday! So for all you beautiful people, here is my schedule!
- Monday: My brother has sports, I had an IA meeting, like a hiking thing where you develop skills
- Tuesday: Student council leadership committee meeting! (You are looking at vice-president to non other than Emiko!)
- Wednesday: Normal student council meeting
- Thursday: Speech and Debate practice from 4:00-5:30
- Friday: This Friday is OWL CITY CONCERT! I AM SO EXCITED! I have had my tickets since March 15! Like 6 MONTHS AHEAD OF TIME! HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA HI am so excited! I think I am gonna die of anticipation!
And I am so uper duper busy because 9th grade is a poopy year and I have a bunch of homework and it all goes on my permanent record and so I am scared for college and I really want to go to a good college!
Alright I have to go but I love you all!
xoxoxo,
loulou
Oh my god I love glee!!! I have posters all over the house telling me when it is!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh!! I didn't know you were on student council!!! Now, we both play clarinet and are on student council!!!
Whoa you are busy!!! Speech and Debate practice sounds awesome though!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the Owl City concert!!!
I just realized I never posted the haiku that I made!!!
As soon as I find my notebook I'll leave it in a comment!!! Even though it's really lame heh heh