Saturday, September 17, 2011

CONCERT!

Alrighty guys! I have just gotten up, and yesterday is still etched into my brain! The concert was amazing! My friend got to my house at about 4 PM, and we needed to leave at 6 PM. So at 4 we started to make our headbands! Hers was gonna have a city, and mine an owl! But I started to help her with hers and then once I started mine, it was 4:45. So then when I finished mine, I realised that I had no way of sticking it on.... Long story short, I ended up glueing an owl onto my headband! Luca's looked really cool thought, cause we had like traced a city skyline and then colored in some windows with shiny markers to make the look lit up. Alrighty, well sadly we finished our headbands at 5:45 and we hadnt even gotten dressed! SO we scrambled through my clothes to find my Owl City shirt  and pants to go along, and Luca had to find a shirt to wear cause.... yeah. Just Cause. Then we had to do our hair and our makeup, and we put SPARKLES on our eyelids, except mine all fell onto my cheeks and i looked like I had sparkly cheeks! Anyways so that meant that we left at 6:25... the doors opened at 6:30... But whatever. Then when we got there, we had to look for a parking spot, and when we didnt find one, it took us forever to go to the parking place cause there was a lot of traffic.well that meant we got inside at 7:15 and the first opening act had started.

She was Briann, and plays the piano and vocals for Adam. Well we only heard one of her songs before she ended. We tried to get as close to the stage as possible and we managed to get pretty close, but we were really far off to the side. Then we waited about 30 minutes before the second opening act started, and his name was The Unicorn kid. Honestly speaking, I did not enjoy his music, but hey, its not for everyone. After 30 minutes of that, we had to wait until 9 to get to hear Adam! At this point we were buzzing with excitement! And when he came onstage my mind went blank, all I could think about was Owl City and the lyrics to whatever song he was singing! Also, he was wuch a nice guy! He kept on saying how much he loved Belgium, and that he had eaten a cloud (By that he meant a delicious BELGIAN waffle) And how he was so glad he had decided to come back to Belgium again. Well it was just amazing. I am just sorry that my dear friend Emiko didnt get to come... I just hope that you had fun in London and that the pictures, videos, and merch that we have will start to make it up to you. Alrighty, now for some (bad) Pictures while I go to eat my breakfast!





xoxoxo,
loulou

4 comments:

  1. I love Owl City and am majorly jealous that you got to see him in concert!! It sounds like it was amazing.
    Also, thank you so much for your lovely comment and follow. You will forever be the first person to write a comment on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH Omg that looks so good! I love Owl City! :D

    Yeah, Irish school is weird! We have 11 subjects that are compulsory, and than we choose to do two (I chose music and science). For the 11 subjects we are put into a class based on how smart we are. Than for the subjects we choose we are placed with whoever else chose those subjects! We have 9 classes a day :)

    Hope you understand better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love owl city!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous right now!!!!!!!!!
    Your headbands sound awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!