This is a serious issue. We need to help in any way possible. But that is hard. SO what I suggest is that you just remain available. No, not in a love way, but in a giving way. Here are a few simple steps to being available!
- Always make sure your shoulder is clutter free and ready to be cried on!
- In the mourning when you wake up, practice your hugging technique while stretching, a stretched arm makes better hugs!
- dont push your friends into talking about anything they dont want to talk about.
- Make sure your breath is fresh, so you dont knock anyone out while saying a comforting word.
- And lastly, make sure you have a friend to practice all these things on, you never know when disater will strike.
Okay, so this is kinda stupid but the rue message in there is, well, true. We need to help, and since i al pretty sure no one who reads my blog is a government official, this is the most we can do so far.
Now onto more happy notes (fine, happier...), my friend wanted me to say something that i dedicate to any one who is nice enough to read my blog. so here it is...
PENNY LOVES LOULOU WITH ALL HER HEART!!! SHe IS THE COOLEST AND THATS WHY!!!
I swear that Penny is a real person. I am not that narcissist... Just dont try to look her up anywhere... no but seriously, she is a great friend and I also love her! She is actually starting a blog right this second and i want to give her a little welcome!!! SO PLEASE BE WELCOME PENNY!!! Okay, now for a not so weekly update!
I have decided that i like making up words, so i am going to try to do that for some time. this is how it will work. The name of the post will either be related to the made up word, or even actually be the word, and that word will be the central or main theme for my post. If any of you guys like these words, be sure to use them! they enrich any vocabulary to make you sound even better! Just dont use them in english class.
Now about my last post, I still havent realy found out what those emotions were, I just dont really get it... Maybe i am just weird... who knows? And i kinda like this feeling, i feel like all my senses are much more acute now, much more focused. I have recently become friends with the person i was talking about in my midnight ramble, if any one does not know what that is, its a really long story... i posted about it and you can probably find it by yourself.... SO yeah, i know it is risky cause i may get shot down again, but i feel like i have shared too much with this person to just forget about our relationship. So i am going on with this plan and hopefully it is for the best! I have also made a bunch of new frineds through the play we are doing t school! This is why i love team stuff, wether it be sports or art! they are a great place to become friends with people you didnt even know existed! I thunk that that is the best part of afterschool activities! And the play, Treasure ISalnd, is so much fun to do!!! I am the parrot, capain flint, and it is a pretty awesome play overall! so that is about it!!!
love you guys!!!
xoxoxo
loulou
Loved this post! x
ReplyDeletewho the hell are you talking about??!! fb me
ReplyDeleteLove your advice about breath!!! That's why I always have Tic Tacs with me :D
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to hear your words!! You'll probably figure out your emotions sooner or later.
you are so nice loulou, sometimes i wish i was, like, just a millimeter as nice as you. ya, i used a unit of the metric system to compare myself to you. i'm sorry.
ReplyDeletea CUBIC millimeter, then.
i love how even though we can't help those in japan, you're still making everyone feel good. i love this post....:)
I always try to make people feel better! And more then often it works! So, if you ever need someone to cheer you up come to MA and visit me <3 luv you sooooo much xoxoxxoxoxoxxxoooo
ReplyDelete