Hey guys! I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO CO-HOST BLOGFEST WITH CASSIDY!!!
SO if you guys want any info on what that is, make sure to check out Cassidy's blog right Here!
Also, I am on my 98th post!!! I am almost there! I am so happy! And Its almost my BLOGOVERSARY AND BIRTHDAY!!!! Its so coll because the two coincide!
OKay, no more rambling, i promise (ish...) Anyways, I am going to go on vacation soon so you should not excpect any posts for about 2 weeks. SO yeah, sorry guys. Anyways... (boy do I say that alot) I have company over so I need to go and wrap this post up quite soon. Sorry for all these short posts.... Oh, and about the Tumblr, I have decided to stay and possibly also start a Tumblr blog, but on the side. So this wouls still be my main blog, k? And thank you guys a bunch for all the comments on the last post!
I g2g, my cousin is here!!! BYEEE!!
xoxoxo
loulou
hey, loulou! thanks for agreeing to help! okay, here's what i need you to do:
ReplyDeletecan you find me:
1 inspirational blog
1 cute blog
1 blog you like with 20 followers or less
1 blog you like with more then 100 followers.
thats all you can do right now, but i'll probably need your help later! thanks so much!
I'm so excited for this blogfest!! It's gonna be OFF DA HOOK!!
ReplyDeleteHey! I bet that you'll make a great host! And Tumblrs great, just be warned its kind of addicting :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool! That'll be heaps of fun to host that, enjoy it! :) Yay! I'm glad you're staying! <3
ReplyDeletehey, loulou? um, i kinda thought that you'd get this done kinda fast. the less important thing: i did the job myself.
ReplyDeletethe more important thing: YOU HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN A WEEK.
are you okay, sweetie? i've got all the work done, don't strain yourself, but where are you? we miss you! :/ please tell me why you haven't been on. thanks.