Hey guys!!! I have just been formally introduced to TUMBLR!!! And My friend told me that Tumblr was much better for posting, and cooler than blogger. SO i was wondering if i should get Tumblr or not, and If so, should I keep my blogger blog too or not? I just need to know so Ill make a survey for you guys to answer! ALso, I would love to hear name ideas, if any of you dont mind. As a few title ideas already I have:
- A carboard box can be anything
- Hypothetical Time Machine
- From A to Z and back
- Walking down memory lane
- Stuffed to the brim
So yea guys, please tell me if you like any, or have any others I could try!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
xoxoxo
loulou
loulou, i'm happy for you. but you leaving blogger is pretty much the last thing i needed to hear right now. i'll miss you, though. i can't talk right now. i wish you could stay here. maybe tumblr's better. good luck.
ReplyDelete