Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF

Hey guys, I am soooo happy its friday. And I'm even happier that I am presently sitting in a tank top and pyjama pants on my couch with my computer on my lap, talking to all you guys. Yes, i have no school!

I also wanted to let you guys know that the story is going great! I am almost at 5%!!! WOO!!!! So I doubt that I will finish, but at least I will have a start for next year! And I wanted to tell all the people who have also entered that I am grateful I am not the only person who enters contests, cmpletely forgets about them for half of the contest, and then probably forgets about the next one where she planned to do great... *cough, cough*...

Okay, so yesterday I went to see a play with the french departement at my school, and we saw a play from famous french script-writer Molière. (kinda like a french speaking Shakespear) So you know, my first reaction was: "this is gonna be pretty boring... knowing that its an old play and all" and BOY WAS I WRONG! Most akward play I have ever gone too!
There was not only the fact that for 12 characters there were only 5 performers, but also the fact that the performers would play the extra characters with full sized puppets and......  A REAL ROBOT!!!! It was pretty cool. Then, for some reason, the main character was knighted in a fake ceremony and he then went to change into the official "costume". When he came back, he was wearing nothing but a tie and SUPERMAN underwear... Yea, you read correctly, no typo, no need for glasses. It true..........

SO then I came home that evening (yesterday if anyone is confused) and I wanted to go straight to bed, so I took my tablet up into my room and started writting my story. I know have about 2000 words, meaning that I am bout 4% done with my story (YAY...)
Im not sure if there are any rules against this, but if you guys have any ideas that you dont mind sharing with me, I would love to hear them! So please consider it!

xoxoxo
loulou

7 comments:

  1. i have no school today either...mostly because THE BOYS GOT ADOPTED and because I'M GONNA BE ON TV! (view da blog for further info)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i saw your comment on my last post...and you're so sweet i could hug you! thank you so much, you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you lucky thing! I finished classes yesterday, but I've got exams and then transition.. I WANT HOLIDAYS! Hahah, that play sure sounds crazy! :D Good luck with the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good look on Nanowrimo, and I'm really jealous of you for getting a day off! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Just wondering, does the story have to be on on a certain topic?
    I have no school at the moment either, it's sooo great! 9 weeks of holidays :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey loulou. Im so sorry It took me so long! Than you sooooo much for the award. I will post sooon! U ROCK!
    love ashy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's me again...third comment...i have nothing better to do. just askin can you put my blog on your blog page? please do so...i don't have a button tho

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!