Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of july!!!!





















This is a random post and will not only be about the forth of July!
Hey everybody! I hope wherever you are, that you all celebrated the 4th of july in your own way, if you celebrate it! I
was in my car when all of a sudden, I remembered that it was the fourth of July! I just blurted it out, when just before it had been quite quiet in the car. I don't even know how I just remembered all of a sudden, but I just sorta remembered. I was also really tired, but blurting stuff out is the best way to wake someone up!

Today, I ate the best vanilla ice cream in the world! It was at a company called Australian, and it is the best homemade ice cream in the world! :)
Also, I found my first geocache yesterday! It was an amazing experience!



On a totally random note, I am so excited for the matches that are coming up in the world of Fifa! I just feel really bad at how Ghana got disqualified. That guy must have been under a lot of pressure...

Right now I am playing Little big planet on the PS3 and I really cant wait for the 2nd one to come out. I saw the trailer and it is a-MA-zing! My buddy Emiko showed me, and I'll do the same for you!
.......................................................
Okay, so it doesn't want to work, but here is the link: Here!

It comes out in OCTOBER!!! I am now just kinda ramblin' on about nonsense, and my game console is calling me, so...
bye!!!

xoxoxo
loulou

*console calls out to loulou* " come to me Loulou, come to me!!!!" * glare in awe at the console, then close computer lid*


3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE LBP!!!! OMG OMG OMG !!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I also feel sorry for that guy :( He must have been put under SO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder who's going to be in the final...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Little big planet, I played it at alis house. It took us so long to pass level 3!!!!!!! anyway awesome post, loved da pic...
    soz I havnt commented in a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Ali, I feel the same way, the suspense is killing me... TO blingalicious, I haven't really commented either, so of course i forgive you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!