I am back, but sadly not for long... i am going to Florida in Two to three days, can't remember...
Anyways, I have been inspired by Malou from toasters and kangaroos, or should I say her other blog, the epic stories, to write a story once every week or once every two weeks. But these stories will have a little twist. Before each story, I will post a Idea? post on my other blog, which is HERE, so that you guys can leave me a comment giving me the craziest title for my story the next day I post. I will choose the funniest one, or maybe try to incorporate the second one if I am hesitating between the two, and I will write the craziest story i can think of using the title for inspiration! I have already posted the same instructions on my story blog, so check it out!
On another note, I saw BLINGALICIOU's blog and saw that she was giving her blog away. Now if you are like me and absolutely love her blog, you have to leave her a comment telling her to stop this madness and keep her blog, even if it means her posting less often! Please do it, because I don't think that just me alone can convince her...
I would really like for you to tell me what you think of my new blog background. I like it, but if you have any suggestions as to what I should do instead, feel free to leave a comment! Also, check out my Beautiful Blogs page, and tell me if you want your blog on it by leaving a comment with your URL on this post. I am starting to get the hang of writing longer posts, but I may not post as much over the summer, cause I will be away from a computer for quite some time, But i will post when i can. :) That Is about all I have to say.
xoxoxo
loulou
PS: Tell me if you like the longer posts, or if you would rather have short post that get to the point quickly, as long as you do it nicely!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!