Hey all you party people out there!!!
Just wanted you to now that I am soooooo excited because spring fling is coming up and I am ready to dance the night away.
Well, at least until 11:00 PM. But still, that's late! I can't wait for this friday!!! Cause here comes spring fling! The only problem is the "What do I where?"Question. Now, I usually don't worry too much, but I cannot find THE perfect dress/skirt/pant/short. I really don't know what to wear. I just hope I will be able to choose before the dance comes. By the way, There is this really b****y Girl that is just so mean to everyone. She went up to this girl, Marie, and told her "You look so ugly and fat in your PE shorts. And you have a big zit on your nose... Oh, I'm sorry, it's just your nose!"So tomorrow, me and all of my and her friends are going to wear our PE shorts to school, so I can't wait to see her face when she sees her "so-called friends"! That way, we can get payback in a non violent way! The alternative way to fight a bully!
Well, at least until 11:00 PM. But still, that's late! I can't wait for this friday!!! Cause here comes spring fling! The only problem is the "What do I where?"Question. Now, I usually don't worry too much, but I cannot find THE perfect dress/skirt/pant/short. I really don't know what to wear. I just hope I will be able to choose before the dance comes. By the way, There is this really b****y Girl that is just so mean to everyone. She went up to this girl, Marie, and told her "You look so ugly and fat in your PE shorts. And you have a big zit on your nose... Oh, I'm sorry, it's just your nose!"So tomorrow, me and all of my and her friends are going to wear our PE shorts to school, so I can't wait to see her face when she sees her "so-called friends"! That way, we can get payback in a non violent way! The alternative way to fight a bully!
By the way, I said that i would post the hollywood pics, but they aren't ready yet. So just wait a little longer, please....
And please comment on any post. It would make me feel better about my blog!
see you next time!
xoxoxoxo
Loulou
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!