Just saying that I can't wait to go to Sunny California! I just love California.
Don't you just feel so sorry for this dog. This is how you should feel for me. Pity me, but
And that's cause there is Hollywood over there! The movie making capital of the world. and I hope to be discovered over there. That's why I will be singing and dancing in the streets. If any of you have way of making me star material, then please leave a comment. Think of the children... I totally stole that from Icarly. This is how it should be done: "Think of the children" (Icarly) But seriously, by children, I mean me. So please... Think of me...
Don't you just feel so sorry for this dog. This is how you should feel for me. Pity me, but
in a nice, helpful way. and to any talent scouts out there, give me a call... well, leave a comment if you are interested! So.... That's about it
See all of you next time!
xoxoxoxo
Loulou
I remembered the pink this time! Go me!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!