Monday, February 13, 2012

500 words later...

So I'm done. I have written my essay. It's about creativity, if anyone was curious. And that's that. I dont even want to look at it with a critical eye anymore because I am sure that ill end up chaning it and that is never good. At least not for me. Im the kind of person who changes their answer on a T/F question only to find their first answer was correct. Anyways, thats it. 500 words. Exactly too. I didnt think I could do it. Write about myself meaningfully in 250-500 words. Yet there they are. 500 words that i wrote in 20 minutes. Yes, 20 minutes for my first draft. Because that is all the is required according to my teacher. She said that the thruth is shown most when people are under pressure. And she said that we should think of a question to answer, then pretend that it was an essay question in the SAT Tests. and so I did just that. I went home and I turned on the stopwatch and I gave myself twenty minutes and then I wrote about Creativity. For 20 minutes i let my mind take control of my hands. And the result was a 518 word essay. Which with a little editing and cutting became a 500 word essay. And i dont even know what to think. But I'm done. And what a relief that is. I just have to wait for feedback from my teacher and then ill be over this. For about a year. Because god know college essays will come back to haunt me. They will until the day i recieve a letter telling me that mine was good enough. And who knows what'll have changed when that day comes, if it does. All i wanted to say was that I am so happy it is over. And i am so happy it took me 20 minutes. Because any more time would have been time wasted on ruining something that was as good and as truthful as it got. And honestly this post makes no sense but I am stuck in writing mode and I just felt like blogging. Hope i haven't bored anyone. Love you all

xoxoxo,
loulou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!