Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pokemon! Gotta catch em all!

Okay, raise of hands who has never heard of Pokemon. (No hands should go up, whatsoever!)
Here is what pokemon has done to my, I HAVE LEARNED LIKE ALL THE DIFFERENT POKEMON SONGS EVER! Like no joke!

Yes, and I have basically been playing pokemon since the beginning of summer! So yeah, join my crazy pokemon group! SO have fun and enjoy your summer! I am really excited because I am going to go visit my new horse back ridding stable, so hopefully it will be a good one! And I hope you guys dont mind this short post, I dont have much exciting stuff going on in my life.. so yeah... Sorry
I leave you with a youtube video of the first pokemon song and the lyrics!

CLICK HERE! click it click it click it!!!
I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon, its you and me
I know it?s my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon, a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream


Love you alll!


xoxoxo,
loulou

4 comments:

  1. MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eeek, I *blushes* haven't watched it in soooo long, good show though (at least the one I watched was) Oh, wow! That's so cool about the horseback stable! Show us a picture of your horse? Gosh, don't be silly, a short post is better than no post! :) Thanks for your last comment, it definitely made much better! *.* Yes, I remember your post, all I have to say is it's great to vent, such a relief when you're finished venting too! Hehe! xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been a big fan of Pokemon, but I love YouTube vids! And thanks for all your lovely comments lately, they mean so much <3 That was no problem about not spoiling HP and the Deathly hallows - I want you to enjoy the book as much as you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched pokemon before in my life (not that I can remember) but sounds pretty entertaining, hu?

    But I would love to be able to go horse back riding. You're lucky ;)

    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only watched Pokemon once in my life before... I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!