Wednesday, July 27, 2011

pictures of horses!

Hey guys! Here are some pics of the horse ridding stable I go to! These are all my pictures, but I have edited them on Picnik! LOVE that website!! So here they are!
My baby Idjil

Idjil and I (Good grammar use!)

Roxar's nose! So cutee!

So yes, here they are! Idjil, the white/grey horse is my favorite of all the ones i have known so far, so she is my favorite out of two! Yeah... I only know Idjil and Roxar... But I LOVE HER! And I also would like to say that I am currently obsessing about GLEE! Yes another obsession, which is added to my pokemon one! And when I say Glee, I mostly mean the WARBLERS, more particularly BLAINE ANDERSON (Darren Criss) ♥♥ Love him! So yeah, I have been watching a lot of Glee lately, and I have just bought the WARBLERS CD! AHHAHHAHAH!!! So yeah, love them! Do you guys like Glee? Actually, do you guys like Blaine? Hehe, i am not obsessed with him you know, like I dont know he stared as... HARRY POTTER IN A VERY POTTER MUSICAL!!! AHHAHAHAHA... Okay, fangirl emotions aside, hope you guys are having a great summer! ANd enjoy it while it lasts, we have a little more than a month left... IT GOES BY TOO FAST!

xoxoxo,
loulou


PS: I wanted to make it clear that I do NOT own this horse. I would love to, but I dont... Okay, hope that clears up stuff for some people... Love you guys! ♥

3 comments:

  1. OhMyGod your horse is beautiful! And also, OhMyGod I love Glee too! Gleeks Foreva Birthday Buddy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Those horses are beautiful! :) Hih, I like the editing too! That stars effect is sweeet! Hahahah, you sound just like my best friend, she's quite the fan girl for Darren Criss :P Haha, I'm seriously behind in Glee (first ep, second season,oops.) good show though! Also, if you like Darren, listen to the songs off his ep 'Human' on youtube, sooooo good! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's incredible how a like we are! We must be destined to be friends! You're French? That's so cool! I learn French in school, which is why I have a French penpal (helps me to improve!) It's sooooooo cool how alike we are! Love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!