Saturday, July 16, 2011

Greyson Obsession!

Hey guys! The word obsession has come to my attention as being really hard to spell, seeing as I cannot spell it without using the spellcheck...
But seriously, who knows Greyson Chance, the soon-to-be 14 year old who has the most addicting song ever!  I love this song, called waiting outside the lines! Using my simple skills of technology, I have decided to just post a link to his video... so check it out here! Waiting outside the lines
I absolutely love this!
Now second order of business, I have written surprisingly a lot (for me) of my song! Its called Clock keeps ticking on! Tell me if you like it, and If you have a possibly better and shorter title along the same lines, submit it! If I choose it, I will give you all credit for the title if I like it and pick it!
And last order of business, I cannot think of new words... So you prob wont be seeing many this summer... Sorry... :( And I wanted to wish you all a great summer!
Love you all and thank you for all the comments!  ♡ (I figured out how to make hearts on the Mac!)

xoxoxo,
Loulou

2 comments:

  1. I love that song! Greyson Chance is really cool!
    I LOVEEEE the title of your new song! It sounds very good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the title of the song is great!!! I wanna hear it!!
    I know Greyson Chance!! My friend Anneka told me about him, he went to his concert with Cody Simpson!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!