I just wanted to say thats its nice to see that people are commenting again, it makes me feel like a blogger that is a little noticed!!!!
Explaining the title, I got really hurt during my 2nd, yes, 2nd, count it, 1, 2, PE class.... School hates me already... I was running up the football( soccer) field and i was showing off my awesome soccer skills when i tried to kick the ball and missed, then landed on the ball, flew up into the air, and landed on top of my wrist....
SO its not broken, but its a little swollen and it hurts.... it even hurts to type so this post will be a little short... SRY...
Also, I already have Algerbra homework after only my 1ST class. A full page, back and front! Now i know that it isnt much, but for a first class, thats a lot, i think...?
I need to learn how to play the high notes on the clarinet cause im gonna embarrass myself in Band class... Also, today was my very first advanced drama class, and people where so disrespectful to my teacher, it was just hard to watch without wanting to scream. UUUUURRRRRHHHHHHH
Quick a shout out to, first, LARA from Lara far far away. WHY???? CAUSE SHE ROCKS, but also cause she finally got her cats into the australian island! So give a big kiss to MAchu and Pichu for me, and tell your mom thanks for the flowers, just got them!!!!! Second one to 3OH!3, I just bought their song, follow me down, and its addicting!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
K, so my wrist hurts, meaning this is the end... so
xoxoxo
loulou
Thanks for the shout out Leyla! My mum is in korea right now, but i'll be sure to say thanks when she gets back. I really hope that ur wrist is ok. Is it ur right one? cos if it is u should tell ur algebra teacher that u didn't do the hw cos u couldn't write. Is that a good excuse (well it only works if it's ur right hand though). Haha!
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much I could run all the way to Europe just to see you(ok, maybe not cos that isn't physically possible)
Lara
Ya its my right wrist but its feeling better. And i alreday did my hw half in class so i just finished it
ReplyDeleteOh well, hope to see you soon!!!!!
Hey :) hope your wrist feels better soon :)
ReplyDeleteJust put an ice=pack over it :)
Hey girl!!! Sorry I havnt commented in a while, but here I am, I am so sorry about your wrist=( I have tons of math homework (stupid school)
ReplyDeletehaha!!
xxx
I hated PE when I was younger. I always got hurt by flying balls.
ReplyDeletehttp://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/