Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SIGH? yea school, I sighed....

Sorry for that really weird title, I was just sighing at the fact that I have to start school again. Actually, today was my first day! YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NOT...


It just seems like summer has passed by too quickly, and I didnt have time to do what I wanted. Like my mom told me in the car this morning: "If I dont do these things during the summer, then when will i do them????????"


Well I dont know Mom, FIGURE IT OUT!!!! No but really, I dont know, and she makes an awesome point! (Love you mom!! :D) SO, I need to find a time to take care of my goals, but I dont think I have any right now, so that takes care of it!


Also, I need to buy a gift for a very special friend who is also on blogger so I cant be too specific, but what would YOU buy to an amazing friend that you really care about who loves designer brands and only has the latest and awesomest stuff I have EVER seen!!!!!! I am LOST...


I would like to get her a gift that can live up to her gift that she got me...


I think that I have said too much already. she will probably not check blogger, so itll be fine. HOPEFULLY!!!! I just hope that I will find it. I really want to make it special!!!!!! SO please, any ideas are wanted and mucho apreciato for meo!!!


On another note, FEDERICA IS BACK !!!!!!!!
She is a girl that moved away from my school like, 2 years ago, and today, on the first day of school, I saw her in front of the building............ At first I thought I was dreaming, and I ignired her, she looked kinda sad too. But I really didnt recognise her. Then In social studies, I think that i may have actually been dreaming because for some reason my teacfher would say "OUI" at the end of EVERY STINCKING SENTENCE and none of my friends say they heard it, but oh well, Back to Federica, so my friend in social studies Told me she was back, and so I thought maybe i HAD actually seen her! So I ate luch with her and then we talked during lunch, caught up with each other, and the day was pretty good. Plus, my "buddy" Penny, is really nice and I made really good friends with her!


SO thats ma day, not bad for a first day of school, hunh???????????????


SO? BYE BYE TIME!!!!!!


xoxoxo
loulou

3 comments:

  1. Hey Leyla! I'm happy that your first day of school went great. I hope that you have good teachers. For the gift, I have a pretty good idea of who the friend is, and I'm sure that they'd be happy with some jewelry or even something small and a voucher to go see a movie together. I really wish that I could be at school with you, but since that isn't physically possible, i'll be with you in my mind.
    Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :)

    LOL this post made me laugj, no idea why :)

    loved it tho

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!