Monday, August 23, 2010

*MUSIC TIME*

I am so bored and so sad that soon, school will start and children will be forced to be in school for about 8h a day, 5 days a week, 9 or so months a year, for at least who nows how many years until we are legally allowed to not keep going to school. By then, most people will have made very important choices, as in if they want to go to college or not, if they want a good job, and stuff like that. Well I find it sad that we need to spend so much time in school, we start to become *all work and no play*... But we cant make the rules, for now...


Back to the title. I have been buying a whole lot of songs on Itunes, and here is my summer faves:

  1. Stop and stare, One Republic
  2. Secrets, One Republic
  3. Dynamite, Taio Cruz
  4. California Gurls, Katy Perry
  5. Airplanes, B.O.B.
Those are my top 5 right now, but they will probably change.


I find music to be very important in my life. Whenever I feel like being alone, I go up to my room and turn the music on, or watch a movie. Hear that Mizz Ali???!!!!?!?!?!


Speaking of movies, I am going to watch this movie, The Breakup. Is it a good movie? Also, I have totally fallen in LOVE with this amazing TV SERIES that many of you probably know.................................................................................................


* DRUM ROLL PLEASE* drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


GLEE!!!!!!

I absolutely love this show, and the singing is AMAZING!!!! so It also ties into my title, in a way, i guess...


Ya. Thats about it... So please, be happy, and save the planet!!!!!


xoxoxo
loulou



6 comments:

  1. I love the song airplanes! And glee, but I don't really like the story, I think it goes on a bit... I LOVE the singing though, its really good. I hope the start of your school year goes well, and that you have a better homeroom teacher than mr. Machiusi (sorry if I spelt his name wrong, but I havent really heard his name since I left, so yeah...)
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX and he left so I am sure I wont get him; And I dont even think that I can spell his name correctly, and I spent about 9 months with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gleeeeeeee i love that show LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those songs except Dynamite (probably because I've only heard it once). And GLEE! Can't wait for the next season of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. THX everyone, I feel popular-ish again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Just saying that if you end up seeing this, you are hopefully going to leave a comment. So please, do!